Thursday, February 26, 2009

1.) The most challenging part of the teacher work sample for me was the assesment plan. It was the most tedious section I think, but a very improtant one.
2.) The most valuable part was the actual planning of the unit and really trying to make it the best it could be with accommodations for many students. I did the TWS on Landforms, which is the Science rotation that I teach 4 times throughout the year. So I was able to teach the unit twice before the official time I taught it for my TWS. This made it much easier for me to really make the unit solid and make changes to improve it each time.
3.) This past week my stress level was a 0. I finished the TWS shortly after Christmas break so I was ready to get it off my hands. Thanks Teresa for all your suggestions and support!

No comments: