Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Megan Change

If I could change one thing, it would be a smaller class size. With the class I have I find it exceptionally challenging to try and accomodate all the different learning styles in my class. I feel like I have so many students, and I am a teacher that loves to work with students and their individual levels. However, I am finding this extremely hard with my class size. I just really want my students to gain the best educational experience possible, and I feel like it would be accomplished more easily if my class was smaller.

Megan

1 comment:

Teresa Jordan said...

Smaller class sizes are ideal! I agree with you here Megan. You have some kids with quirky little personalities. Bless their hearts, I love them all, but they can be hard. You are doing a great job with following through and helping them learn how to behave. Unfortunately, with the new budget cuts our class sizes are probably getting bigger, not smaller :0(