Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DONE!!!!!!!!! DONE, DONE, DONNNNNE!!!!!!

Just wanted to say to all you wonderful interns...


CONGRATS on being DONE!!!

The long-dreaded Teach Work Sample is submitted and we're DONE! Hurray! My husband and I are going to celebrate by getting COLD STONE ICE CREAM!!! (Cake batter with sprinkles... it's the BEST!!!) Go do something fun, smile, and be happy because WE'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!! And.... a SUPER-HUGE thank you to TERESA!!!!!!!! I SO appreciate all the help and encouragement and motivation you helped to give us on the TWS! You're amazing! :) Now we can focus on all the fun, awesome teaching ideas you have! HURRAY! (oh... and finding a job... but not until April...) :) Happy Wednesday y'all!

-Chelsie

PS- Teresa: when you finish your Masters' Thesis... I'll post a congrats to you too. :) And you should get Cold Stone Ice Cream too because your INTERNS finished their TWS's and then you can go again when YOU turn in your thesis. I'll go with you. :) Any reason to celebrate is a good excuse for me! :)

No comments: